PRO-telligent is committed to quality exemplified by our continual efforts to enhance how we do business. Our quality policy is just one example of how our corporate culture penetrates every aspect of how we do business.
Through innovation and distinctive competence, be a premier provider of professional and technical services that assure our nation's safety, security, and economic well-being.
PRO-telligent Quality Policy
At PRO-telligent we strive to continually improve our business processes in order to exceed customer requirements and expectations.
Code of Conduct
Be honest, ethical, and fair
Be Responsive to Client Needs
Fulfill Our Commitments
Pursue New Challenges
Provide an Environment that Nurtures a World Class Staff
- Grow or die
- All contracts end
- Cash flow is more important than profit
- When you’re through changing… you’re through.
- The only real power one has is the power of persuasion
- A manager unwilling to take risks is destined for mediocrity
- The only people not making mistakes are those that are not doing anything
- The killer of the bearer of bad news quickly joins the ranks of the uninformed
- Decisions made without all the facts are guesses
- The less you know about something the simpler it seems
- Time is not a good decision maker
- It can be done!
- Avoid having your ego so close to your position that when your position falls, your ego goes with it.
- Don't let adverse facts stand in the way of a good decision.
- You can't make someone else's choices. You shouldn't let someone else make yours.
- You can’t build a reputation on what you’re going to do.
- Share credit.
- You don’t have to be great to start-You have to start to be great.
- Get mad, then get over it.
- Don't bite off more than you can bite off
- Lies are hard to remember
- The most important thing a manager does is picking people
- There is nothing more critical to success than openness, honesty, and integrity
- Help grow the company and have fun doing it